Freitag, Mai 27, 2011

Nessa beantwortet Fragen

Es wurden vier Fragen an Vanessa gestellt und diese hat sie natürlich auch beantwortet.

@ Mrsstcloud1 asked: "Do you have a favorite movie in which she played you and why?" - Vanessa: "I am so proud of all the movies where I played, it's hard to pick just one, but so far I would say that Sucker Punch! I'm a big fan of Zack Snyder and I have adrenaline junkie! =)"

@ Proudofhugdens wanted to know: "Did you know that all of your biggest fans you are calling Nessasaurs?"
Vanessa: "I did! Hahahaha that's great. I love it! I used to own called Lochness monster, so it's like with all related!"

@ Luca Dias wanted to know: "When you use a Twitter account? Can not wait to tweet with you?"
Vanessa: "lol ahh ... I know that I have ever done."

@ Xwritingletters wanted to know: "What is your favorite ice cream?"
Vanessa: "Baskin-Robbins Mint-chocolate chips. Mmm, that sounds good right now = P

Credit: Twitter.Com
Quelle

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen