Sonntag, Juni 26, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens Strips Down For Campaign

Filipino-American Disney star Vanessa Hudgens is all grown up in a photo shoot intended for Candie’s campaign. Obviously working on her toned physique, the former “High School Musical” hottie has really managed to transform from teeny-bopper to show stopper in bra and underwear.

She also raved about the skimpy ensemble saying in a publicity video. “I’m having so much fun here today because there are so many different, amazing Candie’s things to wear. The lingerie! I’m wearing some cute little bras and stuff,” said Zac Efron’s former long-time girlfriend.

Hudgens is just one of three former Disney girls who are reaping successful aftershocks of their Disney fame. Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato are also growing up to becoming bankable young singer-actresses. Gomez is the latest Disney girl to try Hollywood with “Monte Carlo,” the film she is currently promoting when she was rushed to hospital due to malnutrition after complaining from nausea and severe headache.
Hudgens, meanwhile recently starred as the female lead in “Beastly” (a contemporary take on “Beauty and the Beast”) and “Sucker Punch.”

She was most recently in the news for claiming that “French men are obnoxious” while she was attending the recently concluded Cannes Film Festival. “Towards the end, some French guys got a bit obnoxious,” she said but admitted to “E! News” that she enjoyed her time in France.

She said, “We had an incredible time. We ran around and wore fabulous clothes and went to awesome parties. Every single night was so incredible, walking up the hotel and being on the boat and soaking up the sun in the Riviera!”

About being single, Hudgens opened up via Uk.news.yahoo.com, “I’m really happy embracing this moment. Right now I feel so happy and I have so much going on, I don’t necessarily need a guy.”
She added as if personifying her would-be sexy shoot, “Whether I’m single or not, this is an amazing time in my life. I’m a young woman and I’m exploring who I am.”

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen