Samstag, September 24, 2011

Need A New Date Night Outfit Idea?

Last week, during New York fashion week, we caught up with Vanessa Hudgens at the Concept Korea presentation. Sporting her chic new bob and a slinky velvet dress, Vanessa took a break from browsing the collections to tell us what she’s most excited to be wearing this fall and gives us a good (if incredibly inventive and specific) idea of what to wear on date night.
US: Fashion week is always a stressful, crazy time. Do you have any survival tips to share?
VH: Survival tips. Oh man (laughs). Music, I guess? I guess that’s my survival tip with everything though? And a lot of coffee! (raises coffee mug she’s cupping)

US: The fall season is just starting and with it comes a bunch of new styles. What are some of the trends you are most excited to try? 
VH: I am really excited to wear the mustard and the burgundies. I just love it. I think it’s really throw-back and super cool.

US: Glamour readers (and editors!) love your style. You’ve been featured in the magazine and on the website zillions of times. So, inquiring, style-focused minds want to know: got any good first date outfit ideas?

VH: A great first date outfit? Umm, I don’t know. It’s hard. It depends on what you’re doing. I think it’s a lot of fun to play with fashion and just kind of dress the occasion. That’s what I’ve been doing lately. I’ve been going to a bunch of different random places. [Recently, I] went to the shooting range and dressed like a spy. It’s fun to mix it up and play a part.

Unexpected answer, right ladies? Would you ever dress up in such an unexpected way for a date? Or have you already? If so, do tell in the comments below! And we didn't ask but P.S. maybe the the spy date was with Austin Butler?
Quelle: glamour.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen