Samstag, Januar 28, 2012

Ask Vanessa Hudgens that his films are a challenge

MEXICO CITY, Jan. 27 .- The young actress Vanessa Hudgens says that every film project that reaches your hands has a special effect, it must provide a new challenge as an actress.
"I always do the movies I do because there is a satisfaction to me," said the former Disney girl in an interview from a hotel located in the center of the city.
Although not interested in focusing on children's hearings, wants to look very different stories.
"I like to mix a lot in my career, is likely to return to drama, but not the next thing on my list," said 23-year girl who wore a dress of dark blue tie.
He said he likes adventures strong, so performing stunts that involve risks seem attractive in his career.
"I would definitely be in a place that has not been explored by humans," he said.
However, it also feels akin to the emotional and sensitive environment.
"I like to create a sweet and romantic world, to make my own dream place," he said with a laugh, about their interests. EL UNIVERSAL

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen