Samstag, Januar 28, 2012

Vanessa Hudgens, is not afraid of anything in 'Journey 2: Mysterious Island'

MARIO ALMAGUER
What frightened or full of insecurities Vanessa Hudgens? Simple, do not set goals that make you grow as an actress and, therefore, not to fulfill their dreams. This was stated yesterday CIRCUS young actress, who is in Mexico City to promote his first 3D adventure film, 'Journey 2: The Mysterious Island', which is released in our country the next week to work with acknowledges having already left the teenager to become a woman.
Just last December was 23 years old. Despite this, looks like a younger girl, a situation that does not bother you and thanks, but hopes it is not an impediment to obtaining best characters in film.
Dressed in an elegant blue dress with her hair gathered, Vanessa Hudgens smiles every time you think about your future. But, aware that he is entering a new stage full of characters full of action, rather turn towards the direction that longs to deep roles that leave something to their thousands of loyal fans.
REQUIRED TO THE MAXIMUM 
In their journey through Mexico, where he also gave interviews to Latin America, Vanessa was accompanied by Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, Josh Hutcherson, Luis Guzman and Brad Peyton, director of the film, and what has been said to her career since became a star thanks to the saga of 'High School Musical'.
"The Evolution I've lived in Hollywood for having made 'High School Musical' So far, my first film in 3D and a lot of adventure and action, is something really interesting, because it is a normal life I live. Despite this, I could not tell what people expect of me, maybe I do good or fun, "he said.
"I do not know what to expect from myself with what I do, what do I have clear is that print courage, passion and try to grow slowly and reach the best projects. The important thing is to learn and stop being a girl, now maybe more people see me as a woman, "said Hudgens, who jumped at the chance and endorsed his vision, coupled with his appreciation to the people who make your world easier.
"I try not to think so much about things like where will my next movie, what it is that drives me to seek the best and be independent in my thoughts and projects. I think this is what I really want to achieve. I try not to feel insecure, though not always succeed, "he confessed.
"Of course, my family always makes my feet on the ground and need you by my side, I love people who are around me and I think this is the best job. I mean, who does not like to be a Hollywood actress? "He said with a laugh.
TAKE ACTION TO ANOTHER DIMENSION 
Hudgens is famously known for having given birth to Gabrielle Montez in 'High School Musical'. After that, went through films like 'Bandslam', 'Beastly' and came into action with 'Sucker Punch'. Now he enters the world of adventure with 'Journey 2: The Mysterious Island', in which he plays the character of Kailani.Faced with this new challenge, Vanessa said his debut in this format tape led to meet new challenges and meet actors he admires.
"I had never done a film in 3D, and I chose it because, first, I found it interesting to be part of this cast. I think that Brad (Peyton) gathered a large group of actors, especially Michael Caine adoréestar about is a great actor and I admire him, is a legend of the performance, "señalócon pride.
"After that, I think what happens is different from what he had done. When shooting in 3D you have to cut and go, so I think it was a very good creative work, and attached to the sensitivity of the story, with a family that wants to gather. Of course, I have to confess that I had read Jules Verne, but of course I know who he is, a fantastic writer that left dozens of major works for posterity, "the young actress and singer without losing his composure.
YOUR NEXT BIG CHALLENGE 
To make even more clear where his career goes and the possibility of a third installment of this saga, Vanessa had highlighted the achievements during the filming of 'Gimme Shelter', and that his next film released this year.
"'Gimme Shelter' is, so far, one of those challenges. So I was raised. In this film give birth to a girl who lives a very difficult time. "My character's name is Apple, whose mother is a drug addict and prostitute, abused and exceed the world with courage. It's a strong girl, because she has to escape and find his father, who is serun 'broker' of Wall Street, a man with money chelates supports. 'Gimme Shelter' is inspiring to me, "he said on the tape that led Ron Krauss, and which shares credit with Brendan Fraser, James Earl Jones Dawsony Rosario.
Also revealed that to give life to Apple changed its look, cutting her hair for greater seriousness to the character, thus seeking greater accuracy in their work. Thus, beyond the scandals that involved some time and were food for dozens of tabloids, Vanessa shows she is ready to conquer the world of entertainment.
Today will be attending the premiere of the film in a cinema of Reform.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen