Samstag, Januar 28, 2012

Fashion Inspiration

I’m totally obsessed with jewelry lately. Yes, I am. And guess who’s the reason why? Yes, it’s Miss Vanessa Hudgens!!


I never wore much jewelry before. I wasn’t really interested in it…..until I saw Vanessa wearing so many cool necklaces and bangles. I love the way she mixes and matches those fun pieces. It’s like she invented a whole new style and I love it. So I tried out wearing more jewelry and I was surprised what it made me feel. It gave me a bit more confidence. It’s amazing. I never thought that wearing jewelry would make you more confident.


Thanks to Vanessa for giving me this new feeling. I now see myself in a new perspective now and I love it. I’m looking forward to a Vanessa fashion line and I hope that it will also include jewelry. Lol. I hope it be available in Europe too!

Quelle: vanessahudgensofiicial.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen