Samstag, Januar 28, 2012

Hudgens and 'The Rock' pleased with their first 3D

The actors are in Mexico City to promote "Journey 2, The Mysterious Island 'and drew satisfaction CIRCUS film in this format

The debut in a film in 3D is something they have in common joined Vanessa Hudgens and Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' with the film 'Journey 2, The Mysterious Island', same to be released on Friday 3 February and now, his cast, is promoted in the Mexican capital.
Accompanied by the actor of 19 years, Josh Hutcherson, with whom he shared adventure and romance in the film, Vanessa said that gives pleasure to be in this film.
"I had never done a film in 3D and chose it because, first, I found it interesting to be part of this cast. I think that Brad (Peyton) gathered a large group of actors, in particular, I love being close to Michael Caine, is a great actor and I admire him, is a performance legend, "said the actress.
Meanwhile, Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock', was also pleased to reach his first film in this format and elaborated on the reasons why he accepted it.
"I wanted to have fun, arrived in good time. For the past years I was in intense roles or a lot of action, always catching the bad guys and being violent. In the first film did very well and wanted to make an epic and huge, in addition to making my first film in 3D, all these variables were combined. "
With the experience of being shot in the first part of the series, "Journey to the Center of the Earth", Josh Hutcherson said.
"It's a dream to make this film and having a partner as 'The Rock'. I think this film is better than the first, where I was well, and I think these four years were spent in my character of natural evolution, to be the same guy like adventure and travel, now I have only Dwayne and Vanessa with me, "said the young man.
Meanwhile, the actor Luis Guzman, who plays the fun father of Vanessa, said about her role as a loving and capable of anything.
"I think my character shows why any parent would do for their children. I have children, I love you and think about what it would be in a situation of complex. So I liked the script, it is true that I'm the daddy fun, but also capable of giving everything Kailani "he said.
Brad Peyton, director of the film, said that want to film the third party "as it is a dream and I really liked. I hope you consider me because now I take my cast into space. So we gave that little wink to travel to the moon and carry further the stories of Jules Verne. "

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen